- What type of information we collect from our visitors and why we collect it.
- What we do with your information
- The security measures that we implement to protect your information
What We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect information to serve you better. Here are the types of information that we collect from you:
- Personal Identifiable Data
In general, you can visit and browse this website without giving your personal information or revealing your identity. But, if you choose to avail our services, we may collect personal information from you such as e-mail address, name, age, social security number, address, date of birth, telephone number, driver license number, credit card information, and any other information that we may need from you..
- Non-personal Identifiable Data
When you visit our website, we automatically gather non-personal identifiable data. When you browse through our website, we may collect information such as your IP address, the type of browser that you use (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), and website pages that you have recently visited.
Your browser is generally set to accept cookies so if you want to refuse to accept these cookies, you can simply change the settings of your browser.
What We Do With Your Personal Information
When you visit our website, we may ask for information that will help us deliver the services and products that you may request from this site. We also use your personal information to give you updates regarding our services, products, and promotions.
We do not sell our website visitors’ information to third party partners. But, every now and then, we may email you to update you on the promotions, products, and services that are offered by our advertisers and third party partners. We may also share your information to trusted business affiliates for data analysis only. These business partners are bound by a detailed and enforceable confidentiality agreement. They are required by law to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
We put your security and satisfaction first. We have an advanced system that protects your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or damage. We review our data collection processes from time to time and we encrypt out data and services using Security Socket Layer or SSL.
So, to summarize this policy:
- We collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information to deliver services and analyze the profile of our website visitors.
- We uphold the rights to privacy of minors.
- We implement extensive security measures to protect your information.
- We do not sell your information.
- We reserve the right to change this policy without prior notice.